Go Hard! Or Go Home!

It was now my race. I was at the start line, waiting for the blocks to collide. BANG! 
I was off. I sprinted hard at the start to get a good position at the start. Then Toby shouted "Jack you hit me in the nose". Toby got a blood nose from that but he kept running because he was determined to beat Ziggy. Toby was a lot closer to Ziggy because Ziggy was sick. 



For the whole time me and Jack were neck and neck. Jack was ahead for most of it but at the end I gassed it past him and beat him. I don't know what I ended up coming. I think I was like 8th or something. Ziggy did end up beating Toby but he only just beat him at the end. So Ziggy ended up winning and Toby came 2nd, Rylan came 3rd but only just because Seve and him had a sprint race at the end. Through the whole race I was trying to stay close to Jack and then go faster at the end.

Comments

  1. Howdy Nikau,
    I liked how you added lots information and you wrote about the race from start to finished and I loved your title.This reminds me of when you and Ziggy had a sprint race at end and you won. Sounds like you had a really great day. Do you think you improved from last year?
    From Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nikau Carlos here, Amazing blog post Nikau I couldn't really find any mistakes! What did you feel like at the end did you feel happy or just tired? Nice description in your writing too! Any way great blog post Nikau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Nikau,
    I like how you told us who was your challenge,
    This reminded me of when Toby was in the lead the whole time until Ziggy boosted past him at the end,
    Do you think you have improved?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment