WE WON!!!!!!!!!!




Yep thats right our soccer team (Wainui Thunder) won the inteschool soccer for the first time in abou 4 years. In the finals it was 0 all at full time and it went into penalty shoot outs. I am the goalkeeper for our team but on Makauris first shot I almost saved because it hit my legs and bounced over them. Then it was our turn to shoot, Toby took that one and on his first shot he mist but then the reff let him take it again because she didn't blow the whistle, so then Toby took that shot and scored. It was now Makauris second shot. Which...they mist. Then Ziggy took his shot and mist. So Makauri took their last and......................MIST! So now it was all in gavins hands, the whistle blew, he shot and..............SCORED!!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Nikau Its seve,
    i really like how you started your blog it made me want to read the whole thing
    mabey you could add a picture?
    but besides that i think that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikau its Rasmus.
    You are really tightning the tesion. I like how you included the name of your team. I also like how you started the blog, it made me want to read the whole thing. You could maybe add a picture to the blog. But otherwise I think its really good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment