Presentation To Council

About two weeks ago I went to the Gisborne Council with the Aurora Leaders 2019 to show a presentation of what we had done as leaders. We had fundrased for Banardos and Jammies for June and we raised just under $5,000!! When we found out what those two companies did it shocked us. At the leadership course there are a range of people from different schools from out into the hills and then all the way out to Wainui Beach School (which is my school). We all put together different fundrasing ideas, we did sausage sizzles at our schools, movie nights, we sold firewood and at my school we did a pajama day. There were a lot more things that schools did.


At the course we learned what leaders did to make the world better. We learned that anyone could be a leader you just got to set your mind to it. All the things we learned and did we took it to the council and did a presentaton. Everyone took part in it and said what we did. In the end I was really happy that I got picked for this AMAZING experience. My confidence has gone up a whole nother level when I speak infront of crowds and big audiences. This is a certificate that I got:

Comments